Iranian Nuclear Chief Again Confirms Iran Flagrantly Violated Nuclear Deal

Thank you, Barack Hussein Obama. This is yet more of the poison fruit of Obama’s nuclear pact with the world’s leading state sponsor of terror. Everyone could have and should have known from the beginning that Iran was never going to abide by the provisions of the deal. And there will be even more revelations like this one. It is no small comfort that we now have a President that won’t lay down to these savages. Hit ’em hard.

“Iranian Nuclear Chief Again Confirms Iran Flagrantly Violated Nuclear Deal,” by Josh Hammer, Daily Wire, January 24, 2019:

In yet another confirmation of Iran’s blatant violation of the terms of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI), which is committed to translating into English otherwise-hidden primary source material from the Arab and Muslim world, has reported that the terrorist regime in Tehran secretly purchased replacements for its nuclear infrastructure that the nuclear deal had otherwise required it to destroy. Per MEMRI:

Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, was interviewed on Channel 4 TV (Iran) on January 22, 2019. He said that the negotiations surrounding the JCPOA had required Iran to destroy the Arak reactor’s calandria by filling it with cement, but that Iran had secretly acquired replacement tubes ahead of time so that the reactor’s functionality would not be ultimately affected. He also said that pictures that had circulated that showed the Arak reactor’s pit filled with cement had been photoshopped. He explained that Iran has no intention to build a nuclear weapon, and that the Arak reactor is nonetheless incapable of producing weapons-grade plutonium. In addition, Salehi said that the yellowcake production facilities in Ardakan are operational and that Iran has been authorized to produce two additional IR-8 centrifuges. Salehi added that Iran has advanced rapidly in the field of nuclear propulsion.

Aaron Bandler at Jewish Journal highlights the following damning exchange from MEMRI’s translation:

We told no one but the top man of the regime [Khamenei]. When our team was in the midst of the negotiations, we knew that [the Westerners] would ultimately renege on their promises. The leader warned us that they were violators of agreements. We had to act wisely. Not only did we avoid destroying the bridges that we had built, but we also built new bridges that would enable us to go back faster if needed.

MEMRI’s revelation is hardly the first piece evidence of Iran’s transparent violations of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, or of its general malevolence and malfeasance in the realm of nuclear weaponry metasis. Last April, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu aired a highly dramatic televised presentation in which he revealed a stunning and devastating intelligence operation — the physical smuggling out of Iran of tens of thousands of physical documents inculpating Iran in its clandestine nuclearization….

“Iranian Nuclear Chief: We bought nuke spare parts to rebuild later,” by Hagay Hacohen, Jerusalem Post, January 24, 2019:

Head of the Iranian Atomic Energy Organization Ali Akbar Salehi spoke on Channel 4 TV in Iran on Tuesday and revealed Iran bought spare parts to replace the items it seemed to destroy during the steps made to ensure a deal with the West, MEMRI reported.

“We told no one but the top man of the regime [Khamenei],” he said, “when our team was in the midst of the negotiations, we knew that [the Westerners] would ultimately renege on their promises.”

The Arak reactor, he said, was never meant to be put out of use. The cement poured into it was a ruse designed to fool the West and the tubes to which the cement was poured into were meant to be replaced later….

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *